Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dont' just hush that inner negative nagging critic, set off some dynamite! Boom!

"Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets."--Clark Moustakas

Today I want to sit and ask myself what I want and let the question resonate from within. I won't answer the question, I will just let it echo in my soul. I will play with the question allowing images to come to mind, bringing me the picture of what I want from my life.

I will accept and embrace myself just as I am. I believe acceptance will lead to positive changes within myself. I can't condemn myself and expect positive growth to occur. Today, I will believe in myself and know with all my heart I can conquer any fears I have. I will trust myself to make sound decisions about my own life.

I will forgive myself for not being perfect. I will remember there are no failures in my life, only an opportunity to learn and grow. I will challenge myself and wiggle out of my comfort zone. This is where the real learning begins. I will be honest with myself as this allows for true growth.

I will be authentically me.



No comments:

Post a Comment